Saturday, September 6, 2008

My sweet Kirsten...

Kirsten went to her Preschool open house last Wednesday. She officially starts on Tuesday and goes Tuesdays and Thursdays. She loved her teacher Miss. Kim and has been pretending to be her all week.

Some recent Kirsten happenings...

Kirsten has started to remember more of her dreams lately and she always tells me as soon as she wakes up what her dream was about. Last week she said, "I had a dream that Caleb (her little friend) was going down the slide and he turned into a chicken and died". Interesting dream.

Every once in a while Kirsten will wake in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and then go back to bed. But a couple of weeks ago after she got up I could hear her doing something in her room. So I get up to see what she's doing (it's 3 in the morning) and she says "I'm just picking out some books for us to read tomorrow".

And today she was so sweet. I must have eaten some bad food or something, because my stomach hurt really bad this morning. I felt like I was going to throw up. So I was on the floor in the bathroom and Kirsten said "do you need a drink of water? maybe that will make you feel better" so she got me a drink of water. Then she said "do you want to put some makeup on maybe that will make you feel better." I went and laid down and Kirsten came in and picked out some books to read to me. She finished reading the books then kissed me goodnight and told me to get some sleep.

2 comments:

Miranda Townsend said...

How cute! They grow up so fast! Also...How did you get that timer on all your other blogs that tells when they last update their blogs? I would love to have that!

Abygale said...

That is so sweet! I hope our little girl is that adorable.