Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hershey and Harrisburg


We took a trip to Hershey Park last weekend. Kirsten had a blast riding all of the little rides.

(I seriously need a new camera my pictures look so bad)
Enjoying the 2 rides that Colton could ride with us.

The next day we went to Hershey's chocolate world to see how they make chocolate. They had this cute ride you went on with singing cows telling you how they made chocolate.

Then Kirsten got to try her hand at making chocolate. She wrapped up some kisses and got her own badge and hat.

We figured we'd better visit the capitol building while we were in Harrisburg. I seriously did not know that Harrisburg was the capitol of PA until a little over a year ago. Pretty pathetic...maybe now I'll remember.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Looks like you had fun, but who wouldn't if there is chocolate involved. I just read you will be moving. Doesn't time fly. Anyway it seems like you were able to do and experience a lot of cool things over on the east coast. I know I was jealous. At least you have a couple of months to get in anything you still want to do.

OKTownsends said...

That almost makes me wish you were not moving. I loved Hershey Park, I wish I could have gone to Chocolate World. I'm glad Kirsten and Colton are getting an early introduction to one of my favorites.

Mike said...

Glad that you get to travel around the east coast before you move. We're jealous at how big Kirsten has gotten and can't wait for Nicholas to be able to do bigger kid stuff like rides and chocolate making. Although I'm sure time will fly and he'll be in college before we know it : )
Have fun, and tell Kirsten congrats on her first school year!

Lauri said...

Ohhhh...Chocolate World. A girls' best friend! :) How fun! There are SO many things to do on the east coast that we never got to do! Well, we'll have to make trips now, I guess! :) Colton is growing so fast! I love the pic of him and Kirsten up close. So sweet! You look awesome, as usual!! :) Can't wait to see you guys! Wohooo!

Tyler said...

i am totally missing the east after reading that. you have such great weekends, why oh why cant we live closer together. how are ya? you look great!!!! ow ow jenny! and happy birthday jonathon!! i think jenny meant to say youre her second love of her life. ha!