Monday, September 15, 2008

My special witch

Kirsten and I made a witch puppet last week that she has been playing with ever since. Yesterday I could hear Kirsten upstairs saying "oh-no, oh-no." She came downstairs and I asked her what was wrong. She said that her special witch was ruined (the hat and hair had fallen off) I told her I would fix it. She was sitting there all distraught when Jonathan asked if she wanted to watch a movie she said "I can't I need to sing a song about my broken witch". So she gets on the piano and starts singing the blues about her witch, "my special witch broke", sad tone. When she was finished I told her I had fixed it so she put the witch up on the piano and began singing about how happy she was that it was fixed. (note the peanut butter and syrup still on her face from breakfast)




I finally broke down and got Colton(??) a Bumbo seat, and man are they nice!

4 comments:

Miranda Townsend said...

WOW...Colton has gotten so big! I'm so sad we miss everything! Also, congrats on moving to Midland!

By Divine Design said...

Hey guys. I linked to your blog from Laurie Davis's. How are you? She said you're moving to Texas soon. That is exciting! You guys have such a cute little family. Hope all is well. (Karen Lovell Lange)

Lauri said...

Kirsten is TOO funny! I love that she went to the piano to sing a song about her witch! HAHA! :) What a cutie! Jenny, I am VERY impressed with your witch making abilities!! Kirsten is lucky to have a mom so creative! Jocelyn, on the other hand, well...I try. :)
Colton is growing so fast and is the cutest little thing!!

OKTownsends said...

Call me sometime Kirsten, I want to hear your song. I bet it was amazing.