Sunday, May 22, 2011

Kindergarten Graduation

Well, she did it, she graduated from Kindergarten! And I cannot believe it's over already!
All the names were called as they walked through the balloon arch.


They sang some songs like Lean on Me, What A Wonderful World, and, my personal favorite, I wish I had a little red box to put my mommy in I'd take her out go "kiss" "kiss" "kiss" and put her back again. She's in the front middle right in this picture.


When it was over the kids walked by all the parents while they had bubbles blown on them.


All I have to say is she is growing up WAY too fast!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Congratulations!! We can't believe you're going to be a first grader. You'll be graduating from high school before we know it : )

Lauri said...

I'm really sad kindergarten is almost over! For some reason, first graders just seem so old!! :) I loved the balloon arch they made for the kids. So cute!
This is Jocelyn's last full week of school. They have so many fun things planned for them, so she's really excited. I think she's sad though at the thought of not seeing her teachers anymore. They have been so wonderful.
It was so fun seeing your Mom in OKC. I need to call you and catch up. Can you send me your number on facebook or email me?

Springers said...

That sounds like a really fun graduation! I love all the cute things they did for the kids.

jami v. said...

i feel the same way! where does the time go????? and where is the "pause" button, or "slow down" button?? i'm needing one of those! :)