Sunday, May 15, 2011

Muffins with Mom

Kirsten had a little Mother's Day program at her school that was absolutely adorable! The kids sang some really sweet songs that made me cry. Then their teacher had asked the kids some questions about their moms and video taped their answers. Kirsten was asked what I like to do in my spare time she said, "the laundry". She also filled out a paper for me. She said I want to be a house cleaner when I grow up. She knows me so well ;) She did also say I weigh 108 pounds...yeah maybe in the 5th grade.





She had Donuts with Dad last week. Since daddy was gone her Papa went with her. She had been so excited about it and had a great time with him!

1 comment:

Ryanne said...

So, I was up late catching up on blogs, and maybe its because I don't feel good (I don't think that's the reason though) but reading through your last posts made me a little teary eyed. You are such an amazing mom! Your children are so sweet! I just read part of a book where the author said his earliest memories were of his mom giving him kisses and hugs and how she has always been his strength and biggest supporter. That's you!