Wednesday, September 9, 2009

BYU vs OU Game

We spent the weekend in Dallas at the BYU vs OU game. Leading up to the game Jonathan kept telling everyone it was a win win situation. But in the end it was just like every other OU game. Can you see the tracks of tears on his face?

This was after the game. Just about all the OU fans had left leaving only the stunned BYU fans behind. Such a fun game. And the biggest stadium ever! it was insane!
More pictures to come. And yes, that hat is too big and makes me look like a dufus, I know.

3 comments:

Seth said...

Oh Jenny, you make me laugh:) Glad you guys were able to go, I'm sure Jon wouldn't have missed it for anything.

Debora said...

Did you see Sam and Audrey at the game? They were there :)

Unknown said...

That game was AWESOME!! What more can I say?? Jon was crackin me up with his OU jersey and BYU hat. Don't think I have forgotten the BYU shirt you had on underneath--that's right ;D

The best part for me was getting to see so many great old friends--like YOU guys!! Okay, honestly winning was probably the best part. But seeing you was definitely 2nd best...although the nachos were really good too...