Sunday, September 20, 2009

Last minute trip to Oklahoma

Jonathan's Grandpa has been in the hospital for a few weeks. Last Friday we decided to take a quick trip up to see him. So the next day we drove the 8 hours up to Oklahoma to spend some time with him in the hospital.

Colton, Jonathan, Jonathan's grandma (Grams), Jonathan's mom (grammy),
Kirsten (pretending to be a doctor), and I.

Kirsten and Colton also got in some relaxation time in Grandma and Papa's tub. Colton is still not sold on the idea of a bubble bath.




And for Jonathan's 30th birthday (coming up this Thursday) we brought home a little surprise from Gramps.



Marpi the 3rd

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I'm so glad you are close enough so that you can visit - I know that meant a lot to my grandpa. And good luck with puppyhood...the only advice I can give is these two words...crate training : )