Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy 30th!

Jonathan turned 30 on Thursday! Can you believe it...I'm married to an old man!
We made him some of his favorite things to eat for dinner.


Blowing out the candles.


Present from Kirsten.


I wanted to take him to a Cowboys game for his birthday but he decided that this is what he really wanted.


Kirsten and Colton got presents too from grandma and papa.


Jonathan's mom and grandma came down for the weekend to wish Jonathan a happy birthday. She decided it would be fun to get him with silly string while we were at the park...


The rest of us got it worse than him, thanks to Kirsten.



I hope he had a wonderful birthday!

6 comments:

JTuffy said...

Best ever, closer to retirement. Thanks sweets.

jen and michael said...

question...in he picture of john with his new cartridge loader, is that colton crawling into a dog carrier?

Gavin & Melissa said...

I love that Colton is climbing in the dog carrier! So cute! We miss you guys!

jami v. said...

happy bday!! ... oh, and i too am CRACKING UP that colton is in the dog carrier. that's hilarious.

Lauri said...

Looks like a fun bday! (Graham's turning 32, so I hear ya on the old man part! hahaha!) I bet Kirsten had tons of fun with the silly string! I haven't been brave enough to let Jocelyn get ahold of that stuff. :)

Springers said...

Happy Birthday Jonahtan! So what is that present he opted for over the Cowboys game? You're too nice to even consider tickets. Sam would LOVE that... I should think of that some time~! :-)