Thursday, January 31, 2008

Shopping and Vanity

I haven't written in a while because nothing too exciting has been going on. We've just been busy doing our usual things. Kirsten's favorite thing in the world now is going "shopping". She usually piles a bunch of stuff from our pantry into her cart and then proceeds to pay for it on her little cash register. Being the checkout lady gets pretty old after a while...


Funny story...the other day Kirsten was brushing her teeth. She was doing her normal routine of checking herself out in the mirror, making funny faces, and barely paying attention to her task at hand. So I asked her why she always looks at herself in the mirror and she immediately said, "because I'm so beautiful". What are we teaching this girl???
(I promise I don't run around telling her she's beautiful all the time!!!)

8 comments:

Shallan said...

Kirsten is so adorable. And you tell her that I think she is beautiful too!!! :)

Lauri said...

Well, what can you do?!?! She just knows how it is! :) She is sooo cute! I think Kirsten and Jocelyn would have so much fun together! When will you guys be back in Oklahoma? Where do you think you are moving next?

How have you been feeling? You guys have a name picked out?

Meli said...

hello my beautiful jenny! how could you not tell her she was beauitulf all the time?? you prob do and its okay b/c its true!i think joseph and river have big heads about it too, but oh well we only spk the truth. ha!when are you comign to visit? how are yu feeling? i miss you!

Kristen and Ryan said...

happy birthday jenny! hope you have a fun day! I think its great that she looks in the mirror and sees how beautiful she is! so you might end up in texas, huh? ryan really liked baylor so it might be a possibility for us. welp, just wanted to wish you a happy birthday!

Kimberlee T said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimberlee T said...

Happy Birthday Jenny! (yesterday)I always remember your birthday because we share our birthday month! Hope you had a great day. I'm going to UT for my birthday. You should come. Aunt Kim

Mike said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike said...

hmmm that must be Jon teaching her that stuff!!!