Thursday, January 3, 2008

Ok I guess I better do this...

Alright I was tagged forever ago and I figured I better get it over with. Post these rules of "tag" at the beginning of your blog. List 6 facts, habit or obsession about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag 6 people and post their names.

1. FACT: I have had 11 different jobs since I was 15. What can I say, I get bored easily.

2. FACT: Jonathan and I have lived in 7 different apartments/houses in our 4 1/2 years of marriage. And we probably will be moving again in a year. On top of that, I HATE moving! Maybe eventually we'll settle down somewhere.

3. Obsession: I was thinking about this and I really should do a pre and post pregnancy version of this. I'm kind of a different person when I'm pregnant. So, before I was pregnant and since I was probably 15 I've been obsessed with health. Since being pregnant it's a little harder to be so obsessed. I'm sure I'll get back to my normal obsessed self in about 5 or 6 months from now.

4. Fact: That last one made me think of a fact...I just finished my favorite job I've ever had. I taught a class for overweight kids at the YMCA. I got to teach them about exercise and fitness and then take them through some sort of exercise routine. It was a blast!

5. Obsession: Right now I am obsessed with getting things done. We put all of our housing projects off so that we could enjoy all that the Summer and Fall had to offer out here, but now that it's FREEZING I have become obsessed with getting it all done! We just painted our family room and turned our office into more of a play room. Next is the Kitchen then babies room. I'll see how much energy I have left after that.

6. Habit: I haven't listed any habits yet. I don't really have many right now. That's another thing that's changed since pregnancy. Oh, here's a bad one. I still crack my knuckles. Not so much because it's a habit now but because they hurt if I don't. I always get mad at my little sister for cracking her knuckles because I don't want her to end up with that gross habit like me...

Ok, I hope you all enjoy that as much as I did ;). I'm not going to tag anybody else because I think just about everyone I know with a blog has already done this one. So you all are off the hook...

2 comments:

Tyler said...

not me. whah. so you need to tag me. is your computer worng or did you really do this blog at 4 in the morning? by the way, im going to seriously try to call you tomorrow b/c i miss the crap out of you! cute sooners pic by the way!

Lauri said...

Man! I didn't know you guys have moved so much! I agree with you...I can't stand packing up my house and moving! Do you guys have any ideas on where you are going next? Maybe back this way?!?! :)