Thursday, February 7, 2008

Washington D.C.

I told Jonathan that all I wanted for my birthday was a trip to Washington D.C., since we haven't been since we moved here. So he took off Friday and we headed down there that morning. It poured the whole way down and the entire day. It was pretty miserable. We went to the National museum of Natural History. Kirsten loved that. She ran around saying "look at this...look at this." It was all very exciting until she announced at the top of her voice that she had to "go poop really bad." That was pretty funny.




This was our first trip to the Washington D.C. Temple. It was really cool and really beautiful. Luckily Saturday was a really nice day. Jonathan went to the temple on Friday night and I went Saturday morning and then we saw the Joseph Smith movie for the first time.

4 comments:

OKTownsends said...

Where is the baby?!!!! You don't look like you are going to have a baby.

JTuffy said...

The funny thing is that my belly doesn't get that big but everything else does! :)

Lauri said...

Ahh! I LOVE that temple! I really miss living near it! :( Looks like you guys had a great weekend! The first time we went to D.C. it was 100+ degrees outside and we were miserable!! :) Thank goodness we lived close and got to go often!

I hope you had a great birthday! I always think of you this time of the year since our birthdays are so close! :)

Kirsten is growing up fast! It looks like she went through a growth spurt...she looks taller!

Springers said...

Looks like you had a good birthday trip. Happy Birthday! Kirsten is so funny shaking off like that. Shaye keeps wanting to watch it over and over. How are you feeling? When are you due again?