Sunday, October 30, 2011

The kids got to wear their costumes last night because we had a trunk or treat for church.
Ever since I saw the pacifier mustache on Pinterest I had to use it for Max's costume. So we went with Hulk Hogan. He looked hilarious until he pulled off one side of it.




It was really hard to keep Colton to put his costume on unless he had some candy in his hand. So this is the only picture I got of him.


Kirsten originally wanted to be a bride. She told me she decided she wanted to be the bride of Frankenstein. After spending about an hour getting her ready she told me that she was "just kidding" when she said she wanted to be the bride of Frankenstein.


She did look pretty awesome though.




By the end of the trunk or treat she looked like this.


Some other random pictures from the week.


Kirsten was having a blast jumping off the couch.




Colton kept saying "yuck", "disgusting", and "ooh gross" when we were cleaning out the pumpkins.


Kirsten liked doing it all by herself though.

3 comments:

Geoff and Alayna said...

Those are awesome costumes! I LOVE Max's! haha

Carrie said...

Cool costumes, I'm so jealous about the pumpkins. We didn't get to do ours this year as they don't have big pumpkins here. But I'm growing some so I hope next year we can do it.

Ryanne said...

Your kids looked great! What a fun Halloween.