Thursday, March 24, 2011

Kirsten's Disney Cruise

Kirsten got to go with Grandma, Papa, and Emily on a Disney cruise last week! She had so much fun, she stayed up until midnight the night she got home telling us all about it. She told us her favorite thing was going on the water slide on the boat. I guess she didn't want to go on it, but after she was convinced she didn't want to stop. She got to eat mac and cheese for every meal.
Her favorite character was Snow White, because she was so sweet. She was so excited to show us her autograph book and show us all her "treasures". She even made a sand castle with Mickey Mouse! On the night she got home she asked when she was going to see Emily again. I told her in just a couple weeks. She said "that's not as long as we usually do, but I'm so used to seeing her." I think she really loved hanging out with her aunt.
She had a great time and I'm so glad my parents and Emily took her, but man did we miss her! This house was pretty quiet without her.









2 comments:

Springers said...

Very cool! When is moving day?

Ryanne said...

What a wonderful time for a little girl. I think I would be jealous :)