Sunday, December 12, 2010

I looked at the calendar since the beginning of October and between Colton's speech therapy, Max's physical therapy and doctor appointments, Colton's teeth issues, and my never ending dental problems, we've had 29 appointments. I am really hoping that now that Christmas is over and my teeth are fixed that that will end. Anyway, that's why I have been really bad at blogging lately so I have a lot of catching up to do.

Before Max was born we knew we'd need to buy a new car. We had a little Toyota Matrix, which is less than desirable for a family of 5. So we put it up for sale and finally sold it. Jonathan spent hours looking for a new car. He had many deals fall through, and since there was not a single used Toyota Highlander within 300 miles of our house we had to widen our search. We were hoping to find something in Dallas, but that didn't happen. After weeks of sharing one car, which is really not fun when you have to wake up to take your husband to work after staying up all night with a newborn. Jonathan got so sick of it that he up and flew to Baltimore and drove all the way back barely missing a snowstorm. He has an adventurous streak that scares me to death but in some cases it pays off.

While he was gone Kirsten and I had to have a girls night! So we got cupcakes from Gigi's, painted our nails, and stayed up until midnight watching a movie and talking in bed.







Kirsten also made this picture for Daddy while he was gone.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I hope January is quieter for you and that you get some more sleep. Congrats on getting a new vehicle!