Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had such a great Thanksgiving. My mom came down last Saturday and then my dad and Emily came on Wednesday. We cooked all day Wednesday and Thursday and enjoyed the fruits of our labors.


Kirsten enjoying her "pie". We stole this idea from Family Fun for the kids.


And I was so proud that my pie actually looked like the picture (because usually when I try to copy something I see in a magazine or a blog it looks nothing like it and I get really frustrated and want to cry because I've wasted all my time making something that's supposed to look cute and just looks ridiculous...).


Colton has been waking up lately at like 2 o'clock in the morning and playing in his room for a couple of hours. So he fell asleep during Thanksgiving dinner.


And here's an updated picture of Max. He has gotten so big and chubby.


We loved being able to spend Thanksgiving with family and wished they all could have been there with us.

2 comments:

Miranda Townsend said...

Oh my gosh, he is so chubby!! I can't wait to see him! They just grow up way too fast...

Springers said...

Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. So was your "pie" a cookie? And Max doesn't look like either of the other kids, from what I can tell. Are you loving having a baby around again!