Sunday, August 16, 2009

Crazy Kids

Today after church Kirsten decided she needed some make-up


Checking herself out in the mirror. The last time she put make up on she told me that she was not beautiful until she had her make-up on. Hopefully those feelings don't last.


Kirsten and Colton both love this car. Colton can only go backwards but he thinks it's pretty funny when sister is up on top.


I love the age Colton is right now. I love how he tries to copy everything. Like putting glasses on (or headbands).


Jonathan and I were cracking up at Colton in these glasses so Kirsten wanted to see what all the fuss was about.


Colton's new favorite thing is to go into Kirsten's play kitchen and find a spoon and some type of cup or bowl and feed everyone out of it.


He's also started pointing at what he wants. I play the piano at church (in relief society). When the closing song is over the person watching him puts him down and he runs over to me pointing with this look on his face. It totally melts my heart. He also loves mister potato heads as you can see from the mess in this picture.


Not to mention he's such a happy little kid.




He learned how to say "uh-oh" while were were at Bear Lake. And he's started making this really funny face and shaking his head violently. I think he was kind of dizzy by the time I got the camera out so it's not as animated as usual.

2 comments:

Em said...

Is Kirsten's hair getting lighter? I looks like it almost has blond streaks in the first photo!

jami v. said...

i was going to ask the same thing about kirsten's hair. it does look lighter - i'm sure all that sun has done it. :)

colton is a fun age. i love when they can interact more like a little person instead of a baby. so very fun to see his little personality.