Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Kirsten memory




The first Sunday we were in Oklahoma my brother and mom gave (wonderful) talks in church. From the moment we got out of church Kirsten has been pretending to give talks. She would stand behind the coffee table with her scriptures and start saying things like "this world is really important, becuase it's really important" and other religious gems. One day when she was finished giving her talk she said, "my husband Gwart will now give a talk" So she sits down on the fireplace and stares at where Gwart is standing for a couple minutes. Then she gets up and says in her animated way, "I'm sorry my husband talked for so long..."

6 comments:

Em said...

I'm gonna cross stitch that quote onto a throw pillow. Very inspiring. =) What a cute girl.

Pam said...

I bet you can't wait to meet Gwart!

Lauri said...

That is hilarious, Jenny! What a funny girl. Gwart...I wonder how she came up with that. I love the line "I'm sorry my husband talked for so long!" Too cute.

Mike said...

so funny!!!

jami v. said...

ok, i'm totally laughing out loud here. that's hilarious! so funny. i can't wait to see who "gwart" really is. (and i love that he talks too much. hehehe)

OKTownsends said...

At least she didn't tell us to be quiet when Gwart was speaking, particularly since he was so long winded.