Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Colton!


My sweet little baby turned 1 today! I can't believe how fast time has gone by!
Some things about Colton that will help me remember what he is like now:
He is so happy. He's always smiling and making funny faces.
His favorite word (out of 3) is "no" right now. He says it very authoritatively and it's so cute.
If he really wants something he'll follow me around saying "ma ma ma ma ma"
He's into everything! We didn't have to child proof our house really with Kirsten, but with him it's another story. Thank goodness he can't walk yet!
He likes to pretend to lead the music whenever we sing in Church.
He doesn't like to be snuggled unless he's really tired, which usually only happens in the middle of the night.
He makes a really adorable "pig" face.

From the moment I saw his sweet little chubby cheeks, I was smitten.

3 comments:

Mike said...

wow, sounds a lot like Nicholas. How did they interact? Bet they'll have tons of fun together over the coming years.

Miranda Townsend said...

I can't believe it either! He grew up fast! He also kind of looks like Bryce in that picture too - they must be related...

Lauri said...

Awww! Happy birthday Colton!! I can't believe he is a year already!! :) What a cute picture!