Friday, April 10, 2009

Colton's first haircut and Kirsten's Easter egg hunt

Before














After





















Kirsten had her Easter egg hunt at school on Wednesday. She's so different than I was when I was young. I would do WHATEVER it took to get as many eggs as possible, push other kids down... Kirsten, on the other hand, just casually walks out, she watches the other kids pick up eggs, if she happens to walk by an egg she'll pick it up, while I stand yelling at her telling her to hurry and get some eggs, and she just comes over to me and says "hi Colton, hi Colton, how are you?"

2 comments:

Shallan said...

Wow, can you believe how the first haircut changes your little boy into a little man! He is so cute. Kirsten still looked like she had a lot of fun at her easter egg hunt! Don't worry, the older she gets the faster she will be at getting those eggs!

Pam said...

Maybe she is a "Little Lady"/"Girlie Girl" and lacks that "competitive gene"?