Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Jonathan's dad and step mom, Marguerite, just left yesterday to go back home to California. We stayed really busy while they were here and had lots of fun. My camera is not working very well so I will put pictures up when I get them. In the meantime...

A couple weeks ago, before church, Kirsten went and stood by this little tree by the parking lot and said "take a picture of me mom". I happened to have a camera in my diaper bag, so I did. Our church is in the middle of nowhere.



Colton learned how to roll over onto his tummy last weekend. Every time I go to get him up from his nap his arm is stuck in the crib, poor kid. What's the general consensus on bumper pads? He's doing so much better at holding his head up. Hopefully we'll be done with physical therapy soon!

3 comments:

Tyler said...

so cute!! what physical therapy?? im sucha bad friend. we need to talk more! ill call you. tyelr had his last test today.....cross your fingers!

Miranda Townsend said...

Hey! I had the same problem with Bryce getting his limbs stuck outside the crib and I had to resort to bumper pads and it was the BEST thing I ever did! I love them! Cute pics of Colton!

Springers said...

Way to go Colton. Holding his head up and rolling over, he's on the move!