Saturday, February 16, 2008

Him or Me?

Sorry this took so long Lauri!

What is his name? Jonathan

How long have you been married? 6 years in May! Crazy!

How long did you date? 11 months from our first date to our wedding day.

How old is he? 28

Who eats more? He does, usually (unless we're talking about cookies or candy, then it's definitely me)

Who said I love you first? He did. I was too much of a chicken!

Who is smarter? Definitely Jonathan.

Whose temper is worse? Definitely me.

Who does the laundry? I do.

Who does the dishes? I do. It's kind of sad but it's my quiet time, while Jonathan plays with Kirsten.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do, for no particular reason. When we first got married Jonathan was determined that we would not have "sides" but after a while we succombed and it just became habit.

Who pays the bills? I do

Who cooks dinner? I do. Man, I do everything around here! ;)

Who drives when you are together? Jonathan, he thinks I drive too slow.

Who is more stubborn? That's a toss up. It depends on the situation.

Whose parents do you see the most? Mine.

Who proposed? He did

Who has more friends? Probably me. He has more really close ones.

Who has more siblings? I do, I have 3 brothers and 1 sister he has one sister.

Who wears the pants in the family? I just asked him, and he said "definitely me" but I think we both know who really wears the pants!

Ok Natalee I want to hear your response to these...

1 comment:

Lauri said...

That was fun to read! :) You guys dated for 11 months?!?! That must be a record for LDS couples! :)

Miss you!