Saturday, March 1, 2008

I need to write this down before I forget...

A couple weeks ago Kirsten and I were driving to story time at the library. After getting gas I had to turn around at a park that we have never been to before. As soon as we pull into the parking lot Kirsten proceeds to tell me that she had been to this park before. She said she went there with her friend Chandler. She said all her friends were there and so were Jesus and Heavenly Father. She said this was before she was born before she came to the Earth. I asked her what Jesus and Heavenly Father were doing and she said "they were just watching us play". She talked about this for about 10 minutes. It was so sweet.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Jenny! That is amazing! I'm sure you won't forget that! And what are you doing up at 4:22am?

JTuffy said...

I think it's on mountain standard time or something so it always looks like I'm up really early, trust me I'm not;)

Lauri said...

That is adorable! I remember a few months ago, Jocelyn started talking about Heavenly Father teaching her and helped her get to her home! Those kind of moments just melt your heart!

Not too much longer until Kirsten is a big sister!!! What's your the date in April that you are due?!? How are you feeling?

Tyler said...

that is so sweet! i love kirsten!

Miranda Townsend said...

JENNY!!! I'M SOOOOO READY FOR A PICTURE OF KIRSTEN...HOW DARE YOU WAIT THIS LONG TO PUT ONE ON!!! HA! GET GOING!!!