Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Strasburg Train



We went on this really cute train ride in Lancaster County through Amish country last Saturday. This is a HORRIBLE picture of me, but you can see how cute the inside of the train is.

Santa Claus came around on the train and gave out little binoculars. It was all very exciting for Kirsten.After we went on the train we went into the town of Strasburg and ate lunch at this adorable restaurant. It was a really cute old town. I love seeing all the little horse and buggies driving by with the Amish people.

4 comments:

Springers said...

Looks fun! Excited for Christmas?

And, you have been tagged! Go to my blog to see what to do!

Shallan said...

What a fun day!! I've always wanted to visit Amish country.

Lauri said...

Ohh! We miss the east coast! Love all the pictures! You guys do a lot of fun things!! :) Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Tyler said...

why didnt you tell me you were going to nyc?!?! im so mad at you! well im mad at myself b/c i know we've been trying to get a hold of each other. wait!! you never called me back so now im mad at you! im so jealous!! that train ride sounds like so much fun!!!!! i miss ya jenny!