Friday, December 14, 2007

Santa Clause is Coming to Town!

Ok, so we live in this really adorable little town in Pennsylvania. Last weekend was the Christmas parade. Every year on the day of the Christmas parade Santa Clause goes through every neighborhood on top of a fire truck. We didn't know until he came but they turn on the sirens and then the "elves" give candy canes to everyone. It was the cutest thing! Kirsten absolutely loved it. She kept hearing the sirens all day and waited for Santa to come back.

It's blurry because I took it out the window (it was WAY too cold to go outside!) but I just thought it was so cute!

1 comment:

Lauri said...

How fun!! They did that in Virginia too...scared me the first time! :) I bet Kirsten loved seeing Santa in her neighborhood!! Can you email me your address? I'm kind of late this year with our Christmas cards! :) Are you guys staying home for the holidays?