Sunday, May 20, 2012

Our sweet little Kirsten had a birthday last month too. She was supposed to have a birthday party the Saturday before. But because of the rain we had to postpone it. So we let her open her present from Grandma and Papa early. She got this awesome school. It took Jonathan about 2 hours to set up, but it was worth it.

                                         (She changed into her pajamas after gymnastics.)

The pictures of what we did during the day were lost with my broken phone...So I"ll just have to describe. We got up and took Colton to school and then went to the store to pick out cupcakes for her class. We also got doughnuts and ate them together. She got to go to school a little late. They celebrated in her class that afternoon with her cupcakes. I had to pick her up from school for  tumbling. She got to skip gymnastics and come home to her birthday dinner. Her choice was waffles. So we put a candle in her waffle and sang happy birthday. She opened presents from Grammy...Barbie stuff. Which she is always excited about! So, overall it was a pretty good day.

Kirsten is such a sweet girl. There's this quote I've seen that says "Angels are often disguised as daughters" and that is truly how I feel about her. When life gets crazy with the boys it's so nice to have this sweet little girl to talk to and do girly things with. I love that she loves to do crafts and make cupcakes. She is very helpful with the boys. If I need something she will get it for me. The other day the garbage was full. so I told her just to set her trash on the table and I'd get it when I had the chance to take the trash out. Kirsten then tells me not to look and she proceeds to take the garbage out. She is so helpful. She is very kind and always worries about people or animals that may be hurt. We are so blessed to have this sweet little girl in our family.

No comments: