Sunday, October 10, 2010

Random

We took Colton to the pediatric dentist last week and learned that his front two teeth are completely separated from the bone, so he has to have them pulled this week. I was attempting to get some pictures of his smile with teeth...but he wouldn't open his mouth. We'll take pictures this week of his new toothless smile.


Last week for family home evening we decorated pumpkin cookies. I had these cookies every fall growing up so of course I have to make them for my kids too.




A couple of weeks ago we had a pretty big rainstorm. This bin was completely full of water and the kids had a blast splashing in it.






Kirsten was playing with chalk one night last week. When I walked outside in the morning this is what I found...totally made my day.


Kirsten's Art Work

I'm a bad mommy and I don't like to save every art project Kirsten does, much to her dismay. So, I take pictures, post them on my blog where they are nice and tidy and not taking up space on my counter, table, drawers...



Kirsten's favorite thing to do is to pretend she is her teacher. here are some of her drawings for her class.


Jonathan had a birthday a couple weeks ago. This is what she drew for him. And she is doing more art.


The hat she made on her meet the teacher day.


They've been studying sea creatures in science.


From the talent lesson in primary.

3 comments:

Springers said...

Good luck on the teeth pulling... did he say what made them detach?

Miranda Townsend said...

When Bryce saw that first picture of Colton he said, "it's Bryce!!" They do look very similar...and Colton is so grown up now! When did that happen?! I swear it happened since the last post you made...

jami v. said...

fun stuff - as always - going on at your house. she and cole must come from the same mold - cole LOVES anything to do with art. :)