Sunday, March 14, 2010

Random Pictures

Jonathan straightened Kirsten's hair today so he had to take a picture of it. She looks so old to me in this picture doesn't she?


I found some oldish pictures I haven't posted.
Here they are:
We have a tradition of eating fondue on Valentine's Day. Since Kirsten fell asleep on the couch at 6 on Valentine's Day we did it the next day instead. The kid's obviously loved it.


We had an enormous amount of snow a couple weeks ago, well a lot for West Texas. Kirsten and I had so much fun playing in it in the backyard. Doing snow angels, digging for treasure, and playing football.


Colton wasn't feeling good that day so I put him in front of a movie when we came inside this is what he looked like.


A few weeks ago Kirsten got to have a banana split. The Backyardigans had one and so she had been dying to have one too. While she was eating she said, "I can't believe this is real life...I can't believe this isn't a dream...that I'm actually eating this ginormous banana split."




We made some St. Patrick's day cupcakes last week. Kirsten did the beautiful swirls.


Just moments after making them we come into the kitchen and find Colton standing on the stool and several little bites taken out of a a bunch of the cupcakes.

6 comments:

Ryanne said...

I love the precious memories you captured in all those pictures! And straightening the hair definitely makes little girls look older, I agree.

Springers said...

I think Colton really resembles Jaxson. Funny, but so many of your pictures remind me of him. And that was a lot of snow! you're good to go play in it.

Carrie said...

Love the frosting on the face : ) Sounds exactly what Nicholas would do too : )

Em said...

Your kids are so darling...and getting SO BIG! I'm glad you posted all the random pictures. Thanks for sharing what you've been up to!

Unknown said...

Wasn't that snow storm just crazy??!! And on the first day of spring! We've been enjoying it too ;D

I love Kirsten's hair straightened--good job Jonathan! It reminds me of Emily's beautiful locks ;D

jami v. said...

such fun pics. i just can't believe the kiddies are getting so big!!

i love the fondue tradition at valentines. i may have to steal that! :)