Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A little bit of Kirsten

The other day Kirsten went behind the couch and said, "don't look", when she came out like this and said "look I'm old". For some reason she thinks old people wear their pants up to their chest.

One day I was asking Kirsten what she wanted to be when she grows up, a doctor?, a teacher?..."no", she says "I just want to work at ConocoPhillips."

Today was Kirsten's last day of Ballet


The whole class


At the end of ballet Colton gets to come in for freeze dance.
Kirsten loves getting her little brother to crawl and run around with her.

5 comments:

{Anne} said...

TOO funny with the pants...she is adorable!

Ryanne said...

I love thos ballet pictures, just classic!

OKTownsends said...

Whew, I am pretty sure she hasn't seen me with my pants like that, but then maybe she has me in the really old category. I have seen Geoff in that predicament.

Unknown said...

Freeze Dance!! That sounds awesome! Thanks for the tip on the pants, Kirsten. So if I can just keep my pants at my hips, I'll stay *young.* Cool.

Em said...

Kirsten: don't let ANYONE tell you that you can't work at ConocoPhillip. You can do ANYTHING you set your mind too baby...especially if you wear your pants like that to the interview. =)