Saturday, July 4, 2009

Rachel and her kids came out to Tulsa right after we got back. So I stayed with the kids so we could hang out for a while.
I hadn't seen Benjamin in years and have never seen Maggie, so it was so fun to see everyone.
Kirsten and Benjamin had so much fun playing together.










Kirsten wanted to go over to Rachel's house everyday as soon as she woke up. We had so much fun hanging out together, it was just like old times only with a couple more kids.


And then it was time to go home...
I drove the kids home myself and was super worried about how I was going to handle 8 1/2 hours by myself with 2 kids.
I gave Kirsten my camera and that kept her entertained for at least an hour. She was in the back seat cracking up at the pictures she was taking. I think she took about 50 pictures, here's a sampling...









We were all SO excited to get back to Daddy.


By the way, while we were gone Colton got really good at walking

And yes Kirsten took these pictures too

2 comments:

Seth said...

Yeah, it was a great time! Just shoot'n the breeze like old times. So fun for the kids to play together too. Glad to hear you survived the drive home. Thanks again for doing that for us!!

Carrie said...

Yeah Colton, you're walking. Now you can get into even more stuff : )