Monday, October 6, 2008

Tagged...

Ok, so I was tagged by Rachel, usually I'm too lazy to do tags but what the heck here it goes...

8 TV shows I love to watch.

1.
So you think you can dance
2. The office
3. Chuck
4. Most things HGTV
5. The Gilmore Girls
6. Lost
7. The biggest loser (I actually have a love hate relationship with that show, but we'll save the details for another post)
8. Seinfeld
(oh and currently OU and BYU football, but I guess that's not a show...)


8 Places I love to eat.

1. Cafe Rio (oh how I miss you!)
2. Anywhere that has a good cheese steak (oh how I'll miss you!)
3. The melting pot
4. There was this restaurant in Homer, AK that had the BEST salmon I have EVER had, don't remember the name, but it was good.
5. Panera Bread
6. Little mexican place in our town, have no idea what it's called, it's a hole in the wall.
7. New English
8. Home (can you tell that we don't get out much around here?)

8 things that happened yesterday
1. Woke up before 6 to two sick children
2. Went to some friend's house to eat breakfast and watch conference.
3. Put Kirsten to bed at 5:30
4. Watched the Dallas Cowboys football game (curse Jonathan for making me care about a team that I once hated, just kidding, I love you)
5. Killed 2 spiders!
6. Ok so it was Sunday and I cannot think of anything else that I did.

8 things I look forward to

1. All the wonderful holidays coming up.
2. A vacation with just Jonathan and I next Summer.
3. Going house hunting.
4. Moving to Midland...
5. Family coming to visit this month.
6. Family reunion next summer.
7. Girls trip in November.
8. Retirement.

8 things I love about Fall
1. The beautiful leaves changing colors
2. Football
3. Fall food
4. Halloween
5. Anticipation of Christmas
6. Pumpkin patches, apple cider donuts, and hot chocolate
7. New clothes
8. Seeing Jonathan's child like excitement over getting to start real fires in our fire place everyday, I swear it's one of his favorite past times.


8 things On my wish list
1. Decorations for my house
2. Return of my pre-pregnancy body
3. New clothes for my new body
4. Happy, obedient children
5. A house cleaner
6. Happy husband in his new job
7. Happy me in our new home
8. World peace


8 people I'm tagging
I don't like tagging people so anyone who wants to, go for it!

What in the world is wrong with the font on this thing? It looks normal and then I publish it and it looks like that...

3 comments:

Seth said...

Yay! I love all your lists, especially world peace:) I knew you would say that. I don't think I have heard about your love/hate relationship with the Biggest Loser, so I'll be looking forward to that. Have fun house hunting!

Meli said...

what is this abt a girls night or something in nov???? grrrrrrr....

Springers said...

Yah, I was really annoyed with the 4th book, and I wish it was different, but I have already reread some of the first book again - so that helps me focus on the good stuff! I'll be waiting for the movie too.