Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Palmyra and Niagara Falls

Luckily we made it in time to see some of the leaves still on the trees. It was a very rainy day.

Kirsten, Grammy, and I walked to the top of Hill Cumorah and got to see this beautiful view.

Kirsten not wanting to take pictures in front of the Palmyra temple.

We had our own personal tour of the Smith farm (it reminded me of my days in Nauvoo)
Then we went to Niagara falls. It was so windy. Colton thinks it's funny to get cold water sprayed in his face.
Beautiful Niagara Falls:

2 comments:

Em said...

I hope you had a more enjoyable time at Niagra Falls than you did during your Nauvoo days. =) Reminds me of lots of testimonies about have everyone will make it to the Celestial Kingdom...

Lauri said...

Awesome pics!! I have never been to Niagara OR Palmyra! Can't believe we didn't make those trips while we lived out there! Oh well. Good excuse to visit again sometime!
Kirsten is looking so grown up! :) Is she excited for Halloween? What is she going to be?