Thursday, June 19, 2008

Colton Update

Colton is 2 months!
He had his 2 month check up today. I severely injured my toe this morning while trying to pop a balloon (don't ask...) so I was a little out of it. But I did get that he is 55% for his length and 95th for his weight and head size. So yeah he's a chubby boy. Following after his uncle Eric as far as his head size goes...he grew into it eventually and hopefully it means that he'll be as smart as his uncle Eric too (bigger the head bigger the brain, right Eric?)
Anyway, the poor kid had an ear infection which we had no idea about. So maybe that's why he's been so cranky. His head also has a severe tilt to the right so we have to stretch his neck out 3 times a day (I guess that head is too heavy for his little body). He is such a wonderful little baby. After having Kirsten I had no idea that newborns actually sleep at night. He's getting to be so much fun and my favorite thing is how he'll just look right at me and "talk". It's the sweetest thing.
We'll see if he ends up as addicted to milk as Kirsten still is. She's still very sweet and motherly with him.

3 comments:

Kristen and Ryan said...

did colton have to get millions of shots like sawyer did at his faux 2 month visit? sawyer had 5...ouch! he is adoreable and its so fun how close they are in age!

Lauri said...

I can't believe two months has gone by already! :) He is too cute! I love the last picture of Kirsten feeding him and drinking her milk!!! So funny!

Meli said...

oh my gosh!! he is so chubbbbbyyy! i looove it! that was hilarious what you said abt his head being too big for him to hold and having to stretch it out. ha ha ha! i love it! iw ish i could be there to kiss those tute chubby chubby cheeks!