Friday, April 4, 2008

Naughty and Nice...

Last week Jonathan and Kirsten were going out to Pizza with some friends in the neighborhood. I really didn't feel like going out so I told Kirsten I wasn't going. Her response, "what are you chicken?" and then she starts flapping her "wings" and balking like a chicken.

A couple days later we were putting baby brothers room together and I was sitting on the floor doing something. I started complaining about my back hurting, so Kirsten comes over and gives me a hug. She says, "it's ok sweetie, it'll be ok". Then she puts her little arms around Jonathan and I and starts telling us that we are her angels and her sweeties and singing "you are my sunshine". It was pretty cute. Makes up for all her craziness!

5 comments:

OKTownsends said...

Where does she come up with these things? I can't wait to see her.

Meli said...

She sounds like she is just like her beautiful mom! I can totally hear you saying those things! She is getting to be mroe beautiful each day. I thought she was as beautiful as they come...but now...How are you?? what day are you due? I am a bad friend. But i think abt you everyday! does that count? anywho, we miss you and kirsten is sooo smart and beautiful!

Springers said...

Isn't this age so fun! They are so full of personality. Jaxson brakes out with funny stuff every day that I just love.

Christiansen Clan said...

What a doll. That's got to be one of the most precious things I've ever heard.

Em said...

So how often do you call your daughter a chicken Jenny? What a crack-up!