Friday, January 4, 2013

Skiing

I skied for the first time today!! Emily skied for the first time with me. We decided we better take a class, but while we waited for the class to start Jonathan thought we should just wing it. So after Emily skies all the way down the hill on her butt...while screaming (which was hilarious!!) we got on the ski lift. The ski lift was terrifying. We barely made it off the ski lift and then Emily fell down the mountain and her skis fell off. I skied down the hill completely out of control, but I made it. We were really grateful we were taking a class after that. The class was great! By the time it was over we both decided we loved skiing!
Jonathan loved skiing all over the place and Eric had a great time snowboarding!!
Some of the funniest moments were when we'd get off the ski lift!! By the end we no longer screamed and/or fell every time!!
I think we're hooked! Now I know why Jonathan is always wanting to ski!













No comments: