Sunday, February 20, 2011

Firsts

Kirsten lost her first tooth this week. Her tooth was practically falling out of her mouth Monday night but she would not pull it out. So Tuesday I was in the shower (as I am when all crazy things happen) and Kirsten came in the bathroom crying and said "Colton punched my tooth out".






And Max rolled over this week. He has to spend most of his time on his belly so his head shape doesn't get any more messed up than it already is. I guess he got sick of it and rolled right over. He goes in this week to get a helmet to fix this.


3 comments:

Springers said...

first tooth is very exciting! And didn't Colten have the head problem too? Did they say why that would happen to both boys?

Jen said...

Oooh the first tooth!! Congrats to Kirsten! Nothing in Michael's mouth is even loose yet.

Good luck with Max. We'll be thinking of him. Michael had a deformed head too. Not bad enough for a helmet, although I will say I think he still has a part that is still a little flat.

OKTownsends said...

That last picture looks like a baby picture of Colton. It's good to get Max in a helmet before football practice starts.