Sunday, September 12, 2010

Random Pics of the Last Week

Kirsten and I found this cute haunted gingerbread house at Sam's Club last week and she couldn't wait more than a day to make it. Which is fine because who knows how much time we'll have in October before little brother makes his appearance. This came with fondant so she loved pretending like she was on a cake show while she made it.


Colton loves t.v.


It's pretty funny watching his expressions while he watches. I would love to know what's going on in his head.


We've made it through another week of school. This week has been so good. I got to come do lunch duty on Wednesday so I got to see her in action. Which was a major relief to me to see that she had some nice friends. The first week was rough because she has this girl in her class who likes to call kids "idiots" and "babies". It's amazing how early it starts! The girl has shaped up and Kirsten's decided to find herself some other friends, much to our relief! Oh and since some of you asked. Kirsten goes to a private school here. That's why she only goes 2 and a half days. The schools here aren't the best. I really like the school she goes to because it's half home school half regular school all the way up through high school. So on the days she doesn't have school we have about 1 1/2 hours of work we do together. It's just nice to have her home.


Here is her first project, "A life sized me."

3 comments:

Kristen and Ryan said...

I love the sound of that school! I have been thinking about homeschooling. I love the sound of doing it part time! Glad its going so well!

Ryanne said...

We had the same problems with Senneca and mean girls when she started kindergarten too. I'm glad its worked its way out for Kirsten. Its so hard as a parent to see! Good luck with the end of your pregnancy. Some of us Nauvoo-ites are thinking of having a 10 year reunion party so send me your email and anyone else you have too. That would be great! ryanneslocombe at gmail dot com (without the spelling out of course, just in case)

Jamie said...

Didn't know you were having a boy! Me too! Congrats.