Friday, May 28, 2010

The other day while Kirsten was eating lunch she got out the teaspoons and was mixing stuff into her yogurt Rachel Ray style. I told her that she could make dinner that night and pretend like she was on a cooking show. So, she decided that she wanted to make pizza, salad, and brownies. She pretty much did it all by herself. I think we found my replacement because that was some of the best homemade pizza and brownies we have ever had.


I cut some watermelon and then was busy doing something else. When I came back Colton had pretty much eaten it all.


Play dot-to-dot with daddy.


Colton loves playing outside. I found him just hanging out in the flower pot the other day.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I was wondering at what age they can cook. Two more years and Chef Nicholas will be making the meals : )

OKTownsends said...

I love Kirsten's look of confidence, of course she can cook dinner,duh. And Colton in the flower pot, you just have to wonder what that boy is thinking?