Sunday, October 18, 2009

Big Day

Colton is 18 months and is in nursery! I cannot say how happy this makes me. When Kirsten turned 18 months it wasn't a big deal because I played the piano in primary so the presidency just stuck her in nursery when she was about 15 months. I play the piano in relief society now. It is so nice to not have Colton helping me play the piano or running all over the place.
As for his 18 month stats:

Height: 75%
Weight: 90%
Head: 75%




This is such a blurry picture but such a typical Colton face.

The big news today... Kirsten was in her very first primary program! We've been practicing her part for the past few weeks and besides the one time she picked her nose and ate it, she did great! She said, "my favorite thing is to do at family home evening is to teach the lesson and eat the candy after." She did such a good job and wasn't nervous at all. I was so so proud of her!

6 comments:

Miranda Townsend said...

So the older Colton gets the more I realize that he is exactly like Bryce. I was in tears almost every Sunday because Bryce was SO hard...until he went to nursery. People were like...was it so sad? and I was almost literally jumping out of my skin with happiness and excitement! If he keeps following in Bryce's shoes...let's just say...there's going to be A LOT of busy days and timeouts ahead!!! haha!

Carrie said...

Yeah, isn't nursery the BEST!
And yeah for Kirsten too!

Springers said...

Sydnee starts nursery next month. Hooray! But it will mainly be helpful for Sam because I start traveling with stake primary again to see all the primary programs. Way to go Kirsten!

Jamie said...

So jealous about the nursery. I can not wait to actually go to church meetings on Sunday instead of the church hallways!

Lauri said...

How cute are those two!?! :) So was Colton happy in nursery? It took Jocelyn almost a year to go in by herself, so that was not very fun for me!! He seems like he would not have that problem though!
I love the pics of Kirsten in her ballet class! Adorable! How is the preschool swap going? Sounds like such a great idea! How is the new puppy doing? Is it more like a third child? :) We keep toying with the idea of getting one, but then we decide to wait. Anyway, we need to catch up soon!!!

Em said...

He looks absolutely edible in that bow tie. I can't believe how big they're getting. (If my husband were here he'd say somthing like, "they're not that big...they're still very little" blah blah blah)