Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy (Late) Valentine's Day!

Sorry, I have been such a slacker lately! Do ever feel like you are just sooo busy, but then you realize you haven't really been doing anything? That's how I've felt lately...

Anyway, here are some pictures from last week's Valentine's activities. (another reason I have been avoiding Blogger is sometimes it is so annoying!!!! Like right now!!!) Ok I can't get it to stop and I'm too annoyed to keep looking at these ugly blue underlined words so, I'm pretty much going to let the pictures do the talking.Kirsten started school a couple weeks ago at a big Presbyterian Church. Here is her gorging herself on cubcakes, cookies, jello...
When Jonathan and I first got married he surprised me with a heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's at my work on valentine's day. Kirsten started a tradition of making Daddy a Rice Crispy treat for V-day.



I made some seriously awesome fondue that night.
We finally broke in the hot tub the previous owners left that I wasn't too excited about, but I have to admit it was pretty awesome.

5 comments:

Springers said...

Yes... I know exacty what you're talking about. I feel busy all the time, but don't always know why!
And where are some pictures of your house? Have you done that yet?
Blogger has been all crazy for me lately too. I can't see the pictures, its just a bunch of underlined codes for each pic. So I can't write comments by the pics, uhh..

Valentines looks fun! That's one big ol' pizza.

OKTownsends said...

What adorable swimsuits you have for your charming children. And you said there was nothing to do in Midland, you can always eat.

Shallan said...

What a fun Valentines Day!! I loved the "heart" theme. Especially since in was with some of my favorite foods... and that fondue looked amazing! YUM!! Glad you all had a great day!

Lauri said...

Are you feeling settled in your new place?!? What I can see of your kitchen, it looks so pretty!! Is Kirsten liking her new preschool? I'm sure that cute girl is making new friends quickly! :)
Looks like you guys had a wonderful VDay! We need to chat soon, Jenny! :)

Seth said...

WHAT! You have a hot tub! You didn't tell me that, you lucky duck! And yes, your kitchen looks awesome! I'm glad you had a nice Vday with your family.