Saturday, January 24, 2009

It's snowing in Texas...



OK not really but this was as close as we may get.
The other day at story time the teacher read a book about penguins and then let the kids have a snowball fight with cotton balls. Kirsten's in the front throwing snowballs at the teacher in the pink shirt and striped pants. Outside it was really a beautiful 75 degree day.

Side note: notice Kirsten's pants in the video. That morning as she was picking out what she was going to wear she said, "mommy, want me to look hilarious today?" and held up those pants.

4 comments:

Lauri said...

Ohhh, fun idea! I think I'll be doing the snow ball fight at preschool this week! :) I have lots of cotton balls left over from last weeks project!
I love Kirsten's comment about looking hilarious! That is so funny!
I'll send you my home phone number on facebook. We should chat and figure out when/where to get together! :)

jami v. said...

i love it... both that there was a great snowball fight (that's cole's favorite thing to do in the house, but we just do it with balled up paper), and the best is that she's purposefully "looking hilarious" :) ah... sometimes they're so very funny, aren't they?

Debora said...

If it really was snowing where you are, I was going to comment that "it might be snowing somewhere in Texas, but not in Houston". I guess it's not snowing either place. I may have to try the cottonballs in my nursery class though :)

Carrie said...

Oh the things kids say. Now if only Nicholas would get going on his words. Of course, I'm sure once the flood gates are open to him talking, I'll wish for the wordless days again.