Saturday, December 20, 2008

Last Weeks in PA

A few lasts in PA...

Last time we went to the mall. We spent a lot of time there in their little indoor playground. Kirsten thought it was awesome that there was a tree inside the mall.


Kirsten's last time to hang out with her friends Michael and Jorja. Cole was there earlier too.


My friends took me out to dinner for one last hurrah!

Brittany, Jen, Kellianne, Meredith, Jami,
Stephanie, Amy, Michelle, me, and Sara



Kirsten's preschool had a little going away party for her on her last day. They invited me to come, it was so fun to see Kirsten will all of her little friends.

Brooke, Maddie, Jonah, Miss Kim's daughter,
Danny, Aakash, and Kirsten (in her happy birthday
hat since she won't be able to celebrate her b-day there)
checking out Colton.

Singing 5 little monkeys.

Kirsten peaking at me through the glass.

Me spying on Kirsten while she played outside.


It started snowing when we left Kirsten's preschool.

We decided that we'd better try the famous Cheez Whiz Philly Cheese Steak before leaving. I gotta say I was not too impressed.


Wegman's is the most AMAZING grocery store in the world and they have the best donuts and muffins. This was our last visit there.



The mover's showed up a day early, which was a little stressful to say the least, but it also meant that they had to pay for a hotel. This is what it looked like in the morning from the hotel window.




I attempted to take Kirsten to the Jumping Monkey to see her friends one last time. It took me 45 minutes to go the few miles from the hotel and when I got there it wasn't even open. We were very sad to not be able to see our friends one last time. But it sure was beautiful.


The covered bridge we'd pass on the way to church. Not a good angle, taken out of a car window.

This is what our house looked like as we were driving away with tears in our eyes. We loved PA a lot it was a really great 2 years!

1 comment:

Lauri said...

Awww! What a great idea to post some of your favorite things in PA! :) I wish I would have thought to take pics of places we loved in Virginia!!!
I love your house out there! Have you had any luck selling it? I'm sure I can get Graham to move us out there and we'll buy it! :)
Are you going to find Kirsten a preschool in Texas?