Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Day



We started out day with some orange pancakes. Kirsten told everyone that we had "orange waffles" for breakfast. (sorry for the obscene picture but Kirsten's a messy cook, she only dropped 2 eggs on the floor today though)
Jonathan got to come home from work early so we were finally able to carve our pumpkins. Kirsten wanted hers to be scary so I did my best to make hers look scary.It was finally time for Kirsten to put her costume on. She was so excited because she got to wear makeup!

4 comments:

Tyler said...

oh my goodness. she looks so cute!1111111111 i love it!!!! my friend's lil boy was mickey....woooooo. ha. i loved the pics! scary pumpkin too.....oooh

Springers said...

Shaye was Minnie Mouse one year! Kirsten looks so cute. I still can't get over how long her hair is. Jaxson was the same way, loved to trick or treat, and then got tired and didn't want any more candy, surprisingly!

Emily Townsend said...

I've never seen her smile like that. Cute!!!

{Anne} said...

Jenny-
Hi! Kirsten looks darling as minnie. She is beautiful. She looks so much like you and Emily. Congrats on the news of baby 2 on the way. I love looking at your blog since I never see you. Its fun to see how things are going. Keep in touch. Love,Anne