Tuesday, October 23, 2007

So silly!

It's so funny when Kirsten starts doing things that I know she got from me (and kindof scary too!). Tonight before bed she was stalling. She put her finger up to her lips and goes "hmm, hmm, hmm, what about, my kitty cat fruit snacks are for church." I didn't understand her at first so she puts her little hands on my face and says "no mom, my kitty cat fruit snacks..." and she gets so excited when I finally get what she means.

She's also made really good friends with her appendages, she'll talk to her hands and feet like they're people. We always get onto her for sticking her feet in the arm rest in our car because they get stuck. So, on Saturday we were in the car and I could hear her saying "get out of there right now or you'll be in big trouble." I asked her who she was talking to and she said her feet. I looked back and her foot was stuck in the arm rest. It was pretty funny.

1 comment:

Lauri said...

Too cute, Jenny! It sounds like she has such a fun little personality! It's sad we can't get the girls together to play...I think between the two of them, we'd be laughing all day long! :) Miss you! Send me your phone number!!